My popular stock photos on Dreamstime Stock Photography Community

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Trip to the Tulip Fields

I took a trip to the tulip fields last spring in northern Washington. My pictures on this blog look a little blurry, but on my computer they look fine. Not some of my best pictures, but the tulip fields are beautiful and a big attraction. Luckily I happened to go on a cloudy day that didn't draw the big crowds and I was able to get some pictures without lots of people in them.


One of a Kind Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

OMG I'd love to see this in person. Tulips are my favorite flowers and I've never seen anything like that.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger reDeFyne said...

You're a wonderful photographer... Your images are really beautiful. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home